Revised and Updated September 13, 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before You use the Website.
By using the Website, You indicate that You have, effective upon the date on which You have used the Website, read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If You do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, You should cease using the Website immediately.
“Agreement” means the terms and conditions contained herein, together with any order, invoice, agreement or other document or amendments expressed to be supplemental to this Agreement.
“We”, “Us”, “Our” or “Ourselves”” means the company Inspired Investments Global Pty Ltd Trading as The Game Changers located in Australia, its successors and assigns or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of contracting legal entity.
“You”, “Your” or “Yourself”” means any person/s (end user) being of the legal age of eighteen (18) years.
“Incidental item(s)” means goods and/or services that may be purchased or sold through this Website and or directly from Us to be supplied and/or provided by Us to You, as specified on Our Website.
“Website” means a location which is accessible on the Internet through the World Wide Web and which provides multimedia content via a graphical User Interface.
“Prohibited Content” means any content on any advertising media that:
- (a) is, or could reasonably be considered to be, in breach of Australia’s Broadcasting Services Act 1992; the Fair Trading Acts of the applicable States and Territories of Australia and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA); or any other applicable law or applicable industry code; or
- (b) contains, or could reasonably be considered to contain, any misrepresentations; or is, or could reasonably be considered to be, misleading or deceptive, likely to mislead or deceive or otherwise unlawful; or
- (c) is, or could reasonably be considered to be, in breach of any person’s Intellectual Property Rights (including, but not limited to, the distribution of digital files or any other material in which We do not own the copyright).
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify You, directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, email address, gender, occupation, or other demographic information.
“Confidential Information” means information of a confidential nature whether oral, written or in electronic form including, but not limited to, this Agreement, a party’s Intellectual Property, operational information, know-how, trade secrets, financial and commercial affairs, contracts, Seller information and pricing details.
We reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Conditions displayed on this Website at any time by notifying You through this Website that We have done so. By continuing to use this Website it shall be deemed that You agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions as notified and posted on the Website.
If You intend to transact through this Website (i.e purchase goods and/or services) then You warrant that You are at least 18 years of age, that You have the power to enter into this Agreement and You acknowledge that this Agreement creates binding and valid legal obligations upon You.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We are committed to protecting Your Privacy in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles. We also recognise that when You choose to provide Us information about Yourself that You trust Us to act responsibly and in Your best interests therefore, We have the following policies in place to protect Your personal information.
STORING YOUR INFORMATION
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
When making some transactions through this Website Your information will pass through a secure server using SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. The encryption process ensures that Your information cannot be read by or altered by outside influences.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When You request Goods or Services We may collect Personal Information supplied by You when You complete an online form in order to facilitate the purchase of Goods and/or Services. Such information will enable Us to process Your transactions efficiently, analyse our Website services and enable Us to provide a higher level of customer service (which may include informative or promotional activities).
We may also collect the following information/tracking data for statistical purposes and to help Us understand how to make Our Website more available and user friendly for You and to measure the success of any advertising activities We may undertake:
- (a) Your IP address.
- (b) The date and time of Your visits to Our Website.
- (c) Your clicks and activity on this Website.
- (d) The referring Website if any through which You clicked through to this Website.
- (e) Technical information on Your browser, device and operating systems.
INFORMATION WE RELEASE
We will only release information about You as authorised by Yourself, required by law or where required in order for Us to provide Goods or Services to Yourself e.g to third party suppliers, or delivery companies. Where supplied to such third parties the information provided will only be sufficient for the third party to perform their services and may not be used by them for any other purpose.
We will not release Your information for any purpose which You could reasonably expect us not to release.
Except as detailed above We do not share, give, sell, rent, or lease information to third parties and Your Personal Information will only be disclosed to those employees and or contractors within Our organisation who have a need to know in order to ensure You are provided with information about Our Services or to request Goods and Services through this Website.
Under the Privacy Act legislation You can ask to see any information We may hold about You and You also have the right to have any inaccuracies in the same corrected by Us. We will comply with any such requests to the extent required by the Privacy Act legislation within fourteen (14) days of the receipt of Your request. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
OTHER DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You may have the following data protection rights:
- (a) To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data We collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date.
- (b) In addition, individuals who are residents of the European Economic Area “EEA” can object to processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting Us using the contact details provided in the “Questions or Concerns” section below.
- (c) Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing Your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing We conducted prior to Your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of Your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- (d) The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If You have any questions or comments, or if You have a concern about the way in which We have handled any privacy matter, please use Our contact form via this Website www.thegamechangers.global to send Us a message. You may also contact Us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We and Our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when You use this Website, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons. These web beacons track certain behaviour such as whether the email sent through the Website was delivered and opened and whether links within the email were clicked. They also allow Us to collect information such as the recipient’s:
- IP address, browser, email client type and other similar details;
- Tracking Website usage and traffic;
- Reports are available to Us when We send email to You, so We may collect and review that information.
These cookies do not read Your hard drive but may be stored on Your hard drive to enable Our Website to recognise You when You return to the same.
This Site may use persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking Site usage and traffic; these cookies do not read your hard drive or collect personal information.
We may also use session cookies for our secure online portal. This is for security and to provide your account and program information during an Online session. When you log out of your Online session the cookie is no longer valid and is discarded when you close your browser.
The failure by the either contracting party to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be treated as a waiver of that provision, nor shall it affect that party’s right to subsequently enforce that provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
We shall be under no liability whatsoever to You for any indirect and/or consequential loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by You arising out of a breach by Us of these terms and conditions (alternatively Our liability shall be limited to damages which under no circumstances shall exceed the Fee of the Services).
As part of introducing You to other members and welcoming you into our social media group We present Our group with your name and an overview of your business and goals as agreed by You, continued communication is based on Chatham House Rules.
Communications including The Game Changers social media group You participate in: Communication and Feedback is provided for the purpose of facilitating trading by You. Communication provided must not contain offensive, defamatory, retaliatory or inappropriate language or content. We may remove any communication that is considered to be offensive, defamatory, retaliatory or inappropriate.
You may only give communication or feedback that relates to a specific transaction. You must not post communication or feedback on a transaction that does not relate to that specific transaction.
Feedback and communication within Our Website, Online Platforms (including Portal and Facebook Group) follows the Chatham House Rule.
Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, terrorism, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire, flood, storm or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on www.thegamechangers.global. We will also notify you of any material amendments through our communication forums and client portal or directly to the email address linked to your account. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms will automatically be effective 30 days after they are posted. If you do not accept the changes you should contact email@example.com
It is important to read and understand all our policies as they provide the rules for our website, services and interacting with Us. You should read The Service Agreement to see the rules that apply to you. In addition, there may be specific rules that apply as part of your program with The Game Changers, it is Your responsibility to check and make sure you comply.